Mackenzie
We had some problems again today.  The water unexpectedly rose and flooded our prep area.  The flooding made it more difficult for me to get from my truck to the barge.  The situation was exacerbated because I had so many layers of clothing on that I was almost wider than I am tall.

I had to come down a little hill on the right, then walk across the boards in the upper right, climb up onto the trailer, walk across the trailer, pull the boat over, walk through the boat, climb over the anchor line across the boat, pull the boat over to the barge and then climb up onto the barge. 

It made me feel like I was doing an obstacle course in a sumo suit. 



This is why I was wearing so many layers.  The wind was so cold it froze the water the second it stopped moving.  Burrr.

3 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    Oh dear! I would've loved to see you do that ;) hehehe


  2. Mackenzie Says:

    It was pathetic. I was mainly crawling like a slug.


  3. Sara Says:

    You probably looked like me trying to get off the couch with this huge baby bump.