Mackenzie
Gone With the Wind

I just watched Gone with the Wind for the first time.  I finished it today.  Going to Atlanta made it clear to me that I had to see this movie.  I have to say that I was surprisingly pleased.  It was a fantastic movie.  I didn't even want to stop watching in order to go to dinner.

Even though I enjoyed the movie.  I have to say that I cannot relate to Scarlett.  I have never been that flirty or fickle in my life.  She is so amazingly manipulative that you actually feel bad for her, but her nastiness is what makes the movie so irresistible.

This movie definitely gets a thumbs up.
1 Response
  1. Elizabeth Says:

    I like the movie too. The book is also one of my favorites. If you feel like reading something epic, you should take it on some day. The movie follows the book pretty well, but you get to know the characters more in depth and understand motivations better. You can see what I said on GoodReads ;)