Mackenzie
69.25

Ugh.

I just finished filling out my timecard for last week.  That's how many hours I worked.  Our timecard goes from Saturday to Friday.  I start over again today, but thankfully I had the day off.

For my day off I did whatever I wanted.  I was up early.  I started the day off with some waffles.  Every time I say waffles I think of the donkey on Shrek.


Do you remember these from the cafeteria at college?  They have the same waffle makers at the hotel.


Then I went swimming.  I love the slate tiles on the walls.



Next I went for a run.  Watched dirty jobs.  Ewww.  Thanks Greg.  Got dressed and wandered around Ellensburg.  I saw a movie after lunch.


A drive down the Yakima River Canyon was one of the days highlights.  These rocks had bright green lichen on them which was exciting to see in the all brown landscape.


I also spent some quality time laying around in my room.  I love this hotel.


It was a good day.






0 Responses