Mackenzie
This post is for my cousin MaeLynn who passed away earlier this week.  I just wanted to express my love for MaeLynn.  I tried to find a picture of us as kids at my grandparents house, but I guess I will just have to wait until I am home to find one.  I will always remember MaeLynn as lanky and happy.  I will remember her laughing.

One quick story.  MaeLynn was allergic to freshly cut grass and would always sneeze if she was around it.  MaeLynn never sneezed just once, she always sneezed multiple times.  We had so much fun counting them.  Whenever I sneeze more than once in a row, I always think of MaeLynn and smile.

We miss you MaeLynn and can't wait to see you again someday.
1 Response
  1. melissa Says:

    I'd forgotten about all that sneezing business! :) That was fun. Thanks for reminding me. :)