Mackenzie

I have been working in New Jersey and part of my job is to ship the rock cores that we pull out of the ground freight to our office in Springfield Missouri. Needless to say the local UPS Store loves us (my coworker Rob and I, Rob is working a different hole). My first shipment was for a lot of rock and cost 500 dollars.

So, I went in today to ship just one box of rocks and the lady who works the counter told me that Jack, the guy who is in charge of placating angry land owners was in there that day too. They had told him that one of us had been in earlier, and he had asked "Who, Pebbles or Bamm-Bamm?". The lady chuckled and said that they have now dubbed us Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm.
2 Responses
  1. Tess Says:

    That is so funny. How long will you be in Jersey? Did you transfer or something?


  2. Mackenzie Says:

    No, I am just out here for a couple of weeks. Doing some work for our Springfield Missouri office.